Posted in Funny, Smile File on September 4, 2007 |
3 Comments »
Top 10 reasons dogs should rule the world:
- Dogs are playful, silly, and are experts on relaxation.
- Dogs are colorblind, and apparently species-blind. Dogs love everyone and aren’t afraid to show it.
- Dogs break down barriers. With their outgoing personalities dogs attract attention wherever they go. Start up a conversation with a new person easily with a friendly dog by your side.
- Dogs have no shame. They sniff their butt, your butt and everyone else’s and they’re never ashamed of their own bodies.
- Dogs live in the moment. They know that the present is what matters. Not yesterday’s worries or tomorrow’s fears, but today’s full belly and warm bed.
- Dogs have an innate cuteness factor. Who can resist a fuzzy, furry, wiggly bundle of love?
- Dogs have no hidden agendas. If they are happy their tails wag, if they are scared they hide and if they are angry they growl.
- Dogs find pleasure in simple things; a walk in the woods, a car ride, a good stretch and a friendly massage.
- Dogs are easy to please. A new ball to chase, a romp in the pool, a nibble of cheese or the arrival of a loved one make them jump for joy.
- Dogs never say things they regret. If they want privacy they walk away. If they want your attention they sit and stare. Nonverbal communication has never been easier to understand.
Read Full Post »