We all need to remember to stop and smell the roses sometimes. Here are a few things that recently made me stop and smile:
- Seeing my dogs sporting their new home-done haircuts, lopsided ears and all.
- Multi-colored leaves blowing against a blue sky on a breezy day.
- Being chilly in the car and not understanding why until I finally realized my heating vents were closed. (Of course my hubby’s were wide open and he was quite fine.)
- Trying to take a self-portrait with my digital camera and accidentally cutting off my head.
- Going to NBC’s web site for The Office. Watching deleted scenes and reading Dwight’s blog. I love that show!
- Seeing a random baby smile at me while I was grocery shopping.
- My dog having a stare-down with me because she is hungry and wants her dinner NOW!
- Finding this cool web site to make your own motivational pictures. This is too fun!
- Seeing the waxing moon shining brightly through the branches of a leafless tree.
- Buying Halloween colored M&Ms!
What made you smile today?