Time is ticking and Halloween will soon be here. Will you be ready? Here’s a short list of some of my favorite Halloween essentials:
- Black, brown or white pants with matching shirt. With a little make-up you can be a vampire, witch, or a zombie. Make some felt ears and be a puppy dog, bunny rabbit, sheriff, FBI agent or other fun costume. Use your imagination.
- Halloween sound effects and song collection. Who can enjoy Halloween without some creaking doors, chains clanking, animals screeching or hearing the Ghostbuster’s theme song at least once? Not me.
- One pumpkin. Got to have at least one. You can carve it, paint it, or even get a plastic one, but there’s just something about that bright orange gourd we all love.
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. What Halloween would be complete without watching this at least once? Rent it, buy it, or watch it on TV, but you gotta see it.
- Candy. The reason for the season. :0) It’s so wonderful to have a holiday to honor the love of candy. The fun is in sharing your love for chocolate, nuts, and caramel with others. Enjoy!