IMG_9801 by dbking
If like me you’re just a little sick of seeing even one more bit of coverage on the upcoming election, here is a little humor break for you. Take a look at these great tips to help you pick the next president:
- Close your eyes and recite, “eenie, meenie, minnie, moe.”
- Ask your mother who she likes; then pick the other candidate.
- Flip a coin. Perhaps the best 2 out of 3?
- Pick the one who is mentioned the most. He’s obviously the most popular, and therefore the best choice.
- Take your dog to meet both and vote for the one he doesn’t bite.
- Find out what kind of car they drive and how well they dress. Clearly the person who looks the best is the most successful and consequently the most likely winner.
- Put the two of them on an island with 20 hard-core senators and 20 lobbyists. Whoever survives is the winner.
- Consult the oracle that resides inside the Magic Eight Ball.
ATTENTION: If these jokes offend or annoy, you are in serious need of a laughter time-out. You are in danger of taking life (and especially the election) too seriously.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a fun day!