Vitor by Maricy_vet
Are you one of those people who plans to get organized, but just can’t fit it into their busy schedule? Do you start a project but forget about it halfway through and never complete it? Do you enjoy taking a hearty mid-day or mid-evening nap simply because you can? Don’t let others use these traits as a negative. Here is a tip list of reasons that your weaknesses are actually strengths in disguise:
- Taking fewer showers tells others know how environmentally friendly you are.
- Not doing the dishes means you have more time for the emails, text messages and watching your favorite TV shows.
- A slower gait reduces scuffs and abrasions to your shoes, making them last longer and saving you money.
- Dusty tabletops are a convenient way to leave messages for family without need of paper or pen.
- You are giving the economy a boost – someone has to keep the housekeeping industry going.
- A clothing strewn floor helps prevent carpet stains.
- Your un-mown lawn is now an eco-friendly environment for several species of birds and bugs.
- When the paint on your house is peeling and the shutters are falling off you can turn your home into “The Cabin of Terror,” and entertain your neighbors on Halloween.
- Your refrigerator mold can help lower the cost of penicillin.
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off NOW!!